Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Blessing


My insanely beautiful niece was blessed over the weekend. It was such a joyous occasion and I am so grateful I was able to attend. I hope I didn't monopolize holding her too much! I truly fell in love. Before I left, Adrian said, "Now, don't come back baby hungry!"

Sorry, honey, I tried... :)

My sister makes a wonderful mom. I am so impressed at her maturity and her ability to be so nurturing, organized, creative, and gorgeous all at the same time!

We have changed the venue for the wedding reception to an indoor/outdoor location. It will be held on the evening of June 19 at the Pack Home in This Is The Place Park. We are feeling really great about this change because it takes away the fear of having a rained out party! But I still get the garden feel I really wanted.

My mom has stayed up here for a few extra days after the blessing to help with wedding plans. This has been so helpful! You never grow too old to stop needing your mom! She has totally put things into action and in a few short days, things are finally coming together.

I am so in love and so excited to be with my gentle, creative, righteous man for all eternity!


No comments:

Post a Comment